Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps are stand-alone units. They are roughly the same size as an air conditioning unit. They can be placed outside your home or business premises. No digging or underground pipework is required.
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Keeps your home at the temperature you decide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Reduces your heating bills by up to 50%
- Collect free energy from the atmosphere
- Provide all your hot water needs
- Reheats your cylinder every time you use hot water.