It is our mission to offer you a unique, fascinating and honest experience when you shop with us for all your renewable
Need advice? Call us : 033 33 707 707
Biomass Boilers are an all year round solution to heat your entire home. Biomass Boilers utilise your hot water pipes and radiators and heating systems that are already in place in your home. As the Biomass Boilers don’t give off any heat in a room, they are perfect for placing in a garage, outbuilding or even the kitchen. Features include:
- Running costs less than traditional fossil fuels
- Home owner has control over fuel costs (off grid)
- Carbon neutral
- Can use current radiator system
- Suitable for 100% of hot water and heating requirements
Biomass stoves burn compressed wood or pellets to create a source of heat. The fuel then feeds from the storage container (called the hopper) into the burn tray. This creates a constant flame for your Biomass Stove, monitored to ensure greatest efficiency. Features include:
- A range of contemporary Biomass Stoves available
- Colour matched to any interior design
- High efficiency rating
- Easy to use
- Low maintenance
Ground Source Heat Pumps
Ground Source Heat Pumps use buried pipes which extract heat from the ground. This can then heat radiators, underfloor or warm air heating systems and hot water in your home. The features are:
- Transfer heat from the ground.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Can provide all heating and hot water needs.
- 3kw of heat uses only 1kw of electricity.
Solar PV works by capturing the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These solar cells don’t need direct sunlight to work. They can still generate some electricity on a cloudy day or through Winter. They work by converting the sunlight into electricity. Solar can be used to run household appliances and lighting. Features include:
- Cutting your electricity bills
- Get paid for the electricity you generate with the UK government’s Renewable Heat Incentive schemes
- Renewable energy cuts your carbon footprint
- Power generation is silent and unintrusive
- Requires minimal maintenance
Air Source Heat Pumps
Air Source Heat Pumps are stand-alone units. They are roughly the same size as an air conditioning unit. They can be placed outside your home or business premises. No digging or underground pipework is required.
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Keeps your home at the temperature you decide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Reduces your heating bills by up to 50%
- Collect free energy from the atmosphere
- Provide all your hot water needs
- Reheats your cylinder every time you use hot water.
Solar Thermal Heating
Solar Thermal Heating is an innovative way to capture solar energy from the sun. It can then heat water and supplement the hot water demands in your home. Features Include:
- Lower installation cost than typical PV solar for same KW production
- Works all year round
- Low maintenance
- Fully automated
- Excellent as a link in system to biomass
Heatbank™ Thermal Store
A thermal store is a way of storing and managing renewable heat until it is needed and can be used with a single renewable heating technology, combine a number of different renewable heating technologies or used as a renewable technology with a conventional boiler or immersion heater. Features:
• Compatible with all types of domestic boiler
• Uses a single renewable heating technology
• Supports conventional boiler or immersion heater renewable technology
• Compliments stoves and biomass boilers, heat pumps and solar thermal heating systems
A battery storage unit helps you make the most of your electricity generated by solar with any excess being stored for future use. It is a simple concept – store energy when it is easily generated and cheaper, to use or send back later when it is more expensive and limited.
- Allows you to consume the excess power yourself, when you want
- Run your household, charge your car, heat your pool
- Solar is already less expensive than on-grid power
- Electrify your home if it doesn’t have a national grid connection
- Take your home entirely off-grid with minimal fossil fuels