How do I choose the correct product for me?
Well, there are lots of things to consider such as:
- The size of the room to be heated
- How much insulation you have in the room already
- The shape of the room
- Your heating requirements
- Whether this is your primary or secondary source of heating
- The position of where the flue pipe would have to go
- What type of heating you would prefer from your stove – Air or Hydro
Air – The stove warms up the room that it is placed in.
Hydro – The stove utilises your existing plumbing system and heats up your entire house.
You really don’t have to worry though, here at Green Square we are more than happy to discuss all your needs with you and even perform an in home survey to confirm your requirements. What’s more we can even help you make your home completely ‘Green Friendly’ so you can make the most out of the government’s incentive schemes.